Commercial Director (Male/Female)
Full-time position / Available from 2017-10-01
AllOptimal BV, is an “out of the box” operating young Dutch company, with over 37 years of personal experience in the sector. The company is founded in order to engineer, develop and globally fully exploit the unique and highly innovative organic waste management concept, the “BioBox”, a smart, small, modular and scalable “industrial garbage bin” that converts an organisation’s organic waste into fertiliser, biogas, electricity and heat, even for own consumption.
Our Vision: To deploy our solutions as part of one global movement that collectively contributes to the reduction of CO2 output.
Our Mission: To individualise organic waste management, by offering small but scalable and modular solutions.
AllOptimal aims to build a strong and balanced operational heart, consisting of caring and involved teams that will ensure the company’s professional exploitation We are therefore seeking at this point for an experienced Commercial Director to promote and expand the company’s commercial targets in order to generate revenues leading to sustainable growth, starting from the 1st of October 2017.
AllOptimal’s Commercial Director has an entrepreneurial mindset, great leadership skills and personal experience, both in the field as well as in organization level. Being a young company, AllOptimal need its directors and managers to be operational “colleagues” and to be active executives at all levels, working together towards common goals.
You will work under- and report to the Managing Director and you will work closely with the commercial team, Head of sales & Marketing, Technical Director and Region managers in order to secure our vision and mission, the brand and the company’s well functioning marketing & sales department.
As the ideal candidate you are also a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities, will stay informed in and up to date of trends and market conditions and will provide strategic advice to the Managing Director.
Your main responsibilities
- To ensure the AllOptimal ID & Policies being carried out and expressed, to understand the value of the business and to identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- To analyse business data pertaining to all commercial activities and To undertake market research in order to produce business plans/recommendations to optimize business development opportunities
- To maintain an awareness of external factors which impact the business. Communicating such information and any subsequent changes to the Managing Director (MD) and Senior Management Team (SMT) in order to address it properly
- To simplify the product accessibility and to secure brand awareness, to improve turnover and profitability
- To set up support and lead internal Sales team, TM-sales, international Agents network and Region managers
- To ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and to external inquiries
- To ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the business objectives
- To set up clear communication between AllOptimal and Agents, Analyse incoming feedback from Agents in order to evaluate possible applicability in AllOptimal’s processes and organization, maintaining the Agent’s independent and effective working-methods
- To represent the company externally and to communicate with all major stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business objectives
Your personal skills
- Young spirit Positive in life with a positive attitude. You are a team player Loyal, Friendly, optimistic, discrete, Realistic, Pragmatic, Creative and methodical Communicative and direct
- Environmentally and socially responsible and Identifies him/herself with AllOptimal’s vision and ideals
- Experience challenges for creativity rather than problems, and most important to Use facing challenges as guidance to the targets
- Dare to decide and to face the consequences of his decisions and Acknowledge rewards and fortune as result of good work rather than direct targets
- An International orientated Young, Flexible, Innovative and Progressive Flat organization Located in De Randstad, with a “Green” mission, Innovative products /concept to work with and Room for creativity
- A Full-time occupation, initially on contract basis employment, set from start in order to evolve to permanent employment with Fixed annual salary of €66.000 – €74.400, 25 vacation-days, 8% vacation fees, Annual bonus, Pension, Company car and Mobile
Essential requirements & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business Development /Management (and affinity with the CO2-challenges, renewable energy, waste management) is necessary
- Demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within similar position(s), at a similar level
- Strong leadership skills and experience with excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair with Excellent project management skills
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability and Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment
- Credible and confident communicator at all levels and Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, and Highly energised with a high level of commitment and a Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. (German, French, Spanish is an advantage) and Good IT skills
Job application requirements
If you see yourself as the right candidate strengthening our team and would like to join us by applying for this position, please communicate your • CV accompanied by your • MOTIVATION and available • CREDENTIALS by e-mail with a “COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR application” subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org