Head of Sales & Marketing (Male/Female)
Full-time position / Available from 2017-10-01
AllOptimal BV, is an “out of the box” operating young Dutch company, with over 37 years of personal experience in the sector. The company is founded in order to engineer, develop and globally fully exploit the unique and highly innovative organic waste management concept, the “BioBox”, a smart, small, modular and scalable “industrial garbage bin” that converts an organisation’s organic waste into fertiliser, biogas, electricity and heat, even for own consumption.
Our Vision: To deploy our solutions as part of one global movement that collectively contributes to the reduction of CO2 output.
Our Mission: To individualise organic waste management, by offering small but scalable and modular solutions.
AllOptimal aims to build a strong and balanced operational heart, consisting of caring and involved teams that will ensure the company’s professional exploitation We are therefore seeking at this point for a qualified Head of Sales & Marketing to join our team in order to bear the responsibility of developing long-term relationships with customers as well as initiating and overseeing sales, starting from the 1st of October 2017.
AllOptimal’s Head of Sales & Marketing has excellent communication and negotiation skills, is customer service oriented and has personal experience, both in the field as well as in organization level. Being a young company, AllOptimal need its directors and managers to be operational “colleagues” and to be active executives at all levels, working together towards common goals.
You will work under- and report to the Commercial Director and your team/department will work closely with the Region managers, to ensure a well functioning and effective sales and promotion department with an excellent network of Agents and cooperations, supporting and guiding the AllOptimal Region mangers
You will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests promoting and expanding the company’s commercial activities in order to raise sales and brand awareness that will steady generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth. Ultimately, you will secure the growth of our business by building a strong brand name and successful, long-term client relationships.
Your main responsibilities
- To ensure the AllOptimal ID & Policies being carried out and expressed adapted and corrected where necessary, set to enrich, clarify and to be implemented internally in material and processes
- To assist into simplifying the product accessibility and to secure brand awareness
- To fully implement current Sales channels and processes as well as developing and exploiting new ones
- To set up and manage AllOptimal’s internal Sales team in NL for systematic mass-sales on location and from distance, recruit, ally, set up and utilize local sales channels, in order to increase the sales rates and ensure implementation in AllOptimal’s organization incl. its Agents
- To set up TM-sales and implement processes, staff trainings, monitoring means and reports. (including routines for finding, engaging and retaining personnel and for achieving effective communication in a competitive and learning environment, in order to increase the achievement of set targets
- To assist AllOptimal’s international sales Agents network through your assistance to the Region managers supporting and leading it, , in order to ensure the Agent’s achievement of desired results
- To ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with the marketing and sales objectives
- To ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and to external inquiries
Your personal skills
- Young spirit Positive in life with a positive attitude. You are a team player Loyal, Friendly, optimistic, discrete, Realistic, Pragmatic, Creative and methodical Communicative and direct
- Environmentally and socially responsible and Identifies him/herself with AllOptimal’s vision and ideals
- Experience challenges for creativity rather than problems, and most important to Use facing challenges as guidance to the targets
- Dare to decide and to face the consequences of his decisions and Acknowledge rewards and fortune as result of good work rather than direct targets
- An International orientated Young, Flexible, Innovative and Progressive Flat organization Located in De Randstad, with a “Green” mission, Innovative products /concept to work with and Room for creativity
- A full-time occupation, initially on contract basis employment, set from start in order to evolve to permanent employment with Fixed annual salary of €38.400 – €45.600, 25 vacation-days, 8% vacation fees, Annual bonus, Pension, Company car, Mobile, Personal development, training and growth and Flexible working locations
Essential requirements & Qualifications
- Marketing & Sales or similar BSc or MSc degree and/or demonstrable experience is necessary
- Demonstrable work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive with hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- TM and/or Call center project management experience
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team
- Affinity with sales performance metrics and Numerate with analytical and problem solving ability
- Credible and confident communicator and Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills, experience with negotiating skills, Commercial awareness, and Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Self-motivated, and Highly energised with a high level of commitment and a Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. (German, French, Spanish and/or any other language is an advantage), Good IT skills and E-marketing & Social Media familiar
Job application requirements
If you see yourself as the right candidate strengthening our team and would like to join us by applying for this position, please communicate your • CV accompanied by your • MOTIVATION and available • CREDENTIALS by e-mail with a “HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING application” subject to: email@example.com