SRMK-1 BioBlox in Ioannina, Greece.
We thank SRMK-1 for accepting our proposal to proceed into the second phase of the process.
The feasibility study and the basic engineering been done in the second phase, will establish a BioBlox 2.7 installation.
This BioBlox will annually spare the environment of 442 tonnes of CO2 emissions by treating 4 tn/d of poultry waste, converting them into 449.000 m3 of biogas /annum (gross power of 920 MWhe and 1.266 MWht /annum)
- Plant location: Ioannina /Greece
- Process: Dry anaerobic thermophilic digestion
- Capacity: 1.460 tons of chicken droppings /year
- Digester: Plug flow 2 x 90 m3
- Liquid storage: Closed flexible tank (flexxotank) of 1.000 m3
- CHP: 1 x 130 kW
- Surface: 350 m2
- Footprint: 130 m2
- Start-up: 2016
- Annual energy profit: € 180.000
- WasteEnergy SA: Manages, maintains and operates the BioBlox