AllOptimal BV, is an “out of the box” operating young Dutch company, yet carrying over 37 years of personal experience in the sector. The company is founded 2015 in The Hague, Netherlands, in order to fully exploit the unique and highly innovative organic waste management concept, the “BioBox”, a smart, small, modular and scalable “industrial garbage bin” that converts an organisation’s organic waste into fertiliser, biogas, electricity and heat, even for own consumption.
AllOptimal’s business activities focus on the engineering, the development, the commercialization, and the maintenance and management of the BioBox-concept worldwide.
BioBox is to be branded as an affordable, qualitative solution and a plug-and-play product that a client can purchase, receive and benefit from—a brand that invites the industry to join a global collective that combats global CO2 production.
Our Vision is to deploy our solutions as part of one global movement that collectively contributes to the reduction of CO2 output. The protection and improvement of the environment is the goal, so as to increase the quality of life on our planet.
Our Mission is to individualise organic waste management, by offering small but scalable and modular solutions for industries and businesses, allowing them to convert their waste into valuable resources.
AllOptimal focuses on building a strong and balanced operational heart, consisting of caring and involved teams that will ensure the company’s professional exploitation and rapid achievement of its targets, while protecting its fundamentals as well as passing them through.
We are therefore seeking at this point for an EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR to add value to our growth targets by identifying commercial opportunities and managing marketing and sales efforts, starting from the 1st of October 2017.
The AllOptimal currently national and international exploitation requires an in-sourced, well functioning sales department responsible for the organisations sales & marketing objectives through own initiatives and cooperations on National level and International through long term cooperation with Sales organisations in every region of presence, coordinated by the company’s Region Managers. At this point approx. 5 markets (which, depending on the size and structure of resp. market are either Countries or States or Regions or combination), forms the area of one Region Manager.
AllOptimal’s Commercial Director has an entrepreneurial mindset, great leadership skills and personal experience, both in the field as well as in organization level. Being a young company, AllOptimal need its directors and managers to be operational “colleagues” and to be active executives at all levels, working together towards common goals.
You will work under- and report to the Managing Director and you will work closely with the commercial team, Head of sales & Marketing, Technical Director and Region managers.
The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities, will stay informed in up to date of trends and market conditions and will provide strategic advice to the Managing Director.
The ultimate objective is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activities that will generate revenues leading to sustainable growth.
Your main responsibilities
- To develop and implement communication processes, means and materials
- To ensure the AllOptimal ID & Policies being carried out and expressed
- To understand the value of the business and to identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- To analyse business data pertaining to all commercial activities
- To undertake market research and analysis and to produce business plans/recommendations in order to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimized
- To review and assess the potential to develop strategic partnerships and to assess the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities
- To maintain an awareness of external factors which impact the business and to secure brand awareness and to improving turnover and profitability
- To simplify the product accessibility
- The championing and leading of each new product and/or service development, from innovation through to successful implementation across each business function, to enable it to become a core part of the business
- To assist the client to Green operations and to carry it out (CO2 Reducer principle)
- To set up AllOptimal’s internal Sales team, TM-sales and implement processes
- To set up AllOptimal’s international Agents network and AllOtimal’s Region managers to support and lead it
- To represent the company externally and to communicate with all major stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business objectives
- To ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives
Your personal skills
- Young spirit and open minded
- Identifies him/herself with AllOptimal’s vision and ideals
- Environmentally and socially responsible
- Respectful and contributing in respect to himself, to others and to the company
- Loyal and eager for personal development
- Positive in life with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience challenges for creativity rather than problems, and most important to
- Use facing challenges as guidance to the targets
- Friendly, optimistic and discrete team player with an “All for one, one for all” point of view
- Seeking a stable and balanced long term work relation
- Communicative and direct, say what means and means what‘s been said
- Realistic, Pragmatic, Creative and methodical, Aware of action, reaction and influence of outcome
- Fulfil obligations and stands for his rights
- Dare to decide and to face the consequences of his decision
- Acknowledge rewards and fortune as result of good work rather than direct targets
- Familiar with the “Initiate, follow up and close” principle
- An International orientated Young, Innovative and Progressive Company
- “Green” Mission
- Flat organization
- Creative and cool working environment
- Located in De Randstad
- Flexible working locations
- Innovative products /concept to work with
- Room for creativity
- Personal development, training and growth
- Career opportunities
- Full-time occupation
- Fixed annual salary of €66.000 – €74.400
- 8% vacation fees
- Annual bonus
- 25 vacation-days (leave) a year
- Company car & Mobile
- Initially on contract basis employment, set from start in order to evolve to permanent employment
Essential requirements & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business development /management is necessary
- Affinity with the CO2-challenges, renewable energy, waste management
- Demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within similar position(s), at a similar level
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. (German, French, Spanish is an advantage)
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in order to provide a high quality service
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent project management skills
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Committed to learning and development
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), email and internet
- E-marketing & Social Media familiar
- Familiar in working with CRM and ERP systems
Job application requirements:
If you see yourself as the right candidate strengthening our team and would like to join us by applying for this position, please communicate your • CV accompanied by your • MOTIVATION and available • CREDENTIALS by e-mail with a “COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR application” subject to: email@example.com