BOWTI Release 500kWhe (Dry-AD 193.GR12.1902)
Release of Dry Anaerobic Digestion Line to a capacity of 500kWe
The supply of AllOptimal conducts part of the customers greater multidisciplinary plant, which consists of two separate lines for the total production of >999 kWhe and a greenery that efficiently absorb heat and fertilizer produced by these lines during their process of biodegradable waste treatment.
With this open_in_new_window=”yes”BOWTI line alone, approx. 14,000 tons of certain mixtures of biodegradable fiber including organic waste will annually be processed into hygienized and homogenized soil improvers for a period of more than 20 years, generating approx. 80,000MWh of green electricity directly supplied to the electricity grid during that whole period.
- Plant location: Greece
- Process: Dry anaerobic thermophilic digestion
- Digester: Plug flow 1 x 750 m3
- Lagoon: 4-month storage 1 x 2.800 m3
- Surface: – m2
- Footprint: – m2
- Capacity : 14.000 tons p.an.
- Biogas produced : 2.000.000 m3 p.an.
- Electricity production : 4.000 MWh p.an.
- Heat production: 5.600 MWh p.an.
- WasteEnergy SA: Monitors & Maintains the line