Full-time position / Available from 2017-10-01
AllOptimal BV, is an “out of the box” operating young Dutch company, with over 37 years of personal experience in the sector. The company is founded in order to engineer, develop and globally fully exploit the unique and highly innovative organic waste management concept, the “BioBox”, a smart, small, modular and scalable “industrial garbage bin” that converts an organisation’s organic waste into fertiliser, biogas, electricity and heat, even for own consumption.
Our Vision: To deploy our solutions as part of one global movement that collectively contributes to the reduction of CO2 output.
Our Mission: To individualise organic waste management, by offering small but scalable and modular solutions.
AllOptimal aims to build a strong and balanced operational heart, consisting of caring and involved teams that will ensure the company’s professional exploitation We are therefore seeking at this point for an experienced Region Manager to be responsible for the international fully exploitation of the BioBox concept, within your region and through your Agents, starting from the 1st of October 2017.
AllOptimal’s Region Manager has an entrepreneurial mindset, leadership skills and personal experience both, in the field as well as in organization level. Being a young company, AllOptimal need its directors and managers to be operational “colleagues” and to be active executives at all levels, working together towards common goals.
You will work under- and report to the Commercial Director and you will work closely with the Head of sales & Marketing, Service Manager and other Region managers forming a two-way well functioning “bridge” between AllOptimal and its Agents of your region.
You will support and guide the AllOptimal local sales agents and service agents and you will ensure that the AllOptimal ID & Policies are being applied, carried out and properly expressed. The nature of your work will be to stimulate, to help, to support, to assist, to enforce, to implement, to monitor, to maintain awareness of external factors and ultimately to secure the deliver of the Agent’s sales and quality service targets.
Your main responsibilities
- To represent the organisation’s interests and to fully organize the efficient and proper BioBox concept exploitation within your region making sure that all the aims are met
- To develop and implement communication processes, means and materials for concrete and effective monitoring and evaluation of your region operations
- To ensure the AllOptimal ID & Policies being carried out and expressed adapted and corrected where necessary, set to enrich, clarify and to be implemented internally in material and processes
- To simplify the product accessibility and to secure brand awareness, to improve turnover and profitability
- To assist into simplifying the product accessibility and to secure brand awareness
- To solve sales absorptions, disturbances and delays within your region and to strengthen the sales process throughout the organization
- To assist in the set up of the Agents TM-sales as well as to implement processes, staff trainings, monitoring means and reports
- To set up AllOptimal’s international Agents network and to lead it, in order to ensure the Agent’s achievement of desired results and to make sure the service quality standards are met
- To set up clear communication between AllOptimal and Agents, Analyse incoming feedback from Agents in order to evaluate possible applicability in AllOptimal’s processes and organization, maintaining the Agent’s independent and effective working-methods
Your personal skills
- Young spirit Positive in life with a positive attitude. You are a team player Loyal, Friendly, optimistic, discrete, Realistic, Pragmatic, Creative and methodical Communicative and direct
- Environmentally and socially responsible and Identifies him/herself with AllOptimal’s vision and ideals
- Enjoys frequent travel and working abroad for longer periods of time. (25%-50% of work is expected to be realised abroad)
- Experience challenges for creativity rather than problems, and most important to Use facing challenges as guidance to the targets
- Dare to decide and to face the consequences of his decisions and Acknowledge rewards and fortune as result of good work rather than direct targets
- An International orientated Young, Flexible, Innovative and Progressive Flat organization Located in De Randstad, with a “Green” mission, Innovative products /concept to work with, Room for creativity
- A full-time occupation, initially on contract basis employment, set from start in order to evolve to permanent employment with Fixed annual salary of €44.400 – €50.400, 25 vacation-days, 8% vacation fees, Annual bonus, Pension, Company car, Mobile, Personal development, training and growth and International flexible working locations and work schedule
Essential requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent Project manager with a relevant degree is necessary
- TM and/or Call center project management experience
- Marketing & Sales degree and/or demonstrable experience is preferable
- Technical degree and/or demonstrable experience or background is preferable
- Strong leadership skills and experience with excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair with Excellent project management skills
- Numerate with analytical and problem solving ability
- Commercial awareness
- Credible and confident communicator and Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, and Highly energised with a high level of commitment and a Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. (German, French, Spanish is an advantage), Good IT skills and E-marketing & Social Media familiar
Job application requirements
If you see yourself as the right candidate strengthening our team and would like to join us by applying for this position, please communicate your • CV accompanied by your • MOTIVATION and available • CREDENTIALS by e-mail with a “REGION MANAGER application” subject to: email@example.com