AllOptimal BV, is an “out of the box” operating young Dutch company, yet carrying over 37 years of personal experience in the sector. The company is founded 2015 in The Hague, Netherlands, in order to fully exploit the unique and highly innovative organic waste management concept, the “BioBox”, a smart, small, modular and scalable “industrial garbage bin” that converts an organisation’s organic waste into fertiliser, biogas, electricity and heat, even for own consumption.
AllOptimal’s business activities focus on the engineering, the development, the commercialization, and the maintenance and management of the BioBox-concept worldwide.
BioBox is to be branded as an affordable, qualitative solution and a plug-and-play product that a client can purchase, receive and benefit from—a brand that invites the industry to join a global collective that combats global CO2 production.
Our Vision is to deploy our solutions as part of one global movement that collectively contributes to the reduction of CO2 output. The protection and improvement of the environment is the goal, so as to increase the quality of life on our planet.
Our Mission is to individualise organic waste management, by offering small but scalable and modular solutions for industries and businesses, allowing them to convert their waste into valuable resources.
AllOptimal focuses on building a strong and balanced operational heart, consisting of caring and involved teams that will ensure the company’s professional exploitation and rapid achievement of its targets, while protecting its fundamentals as well as passing them through.
We are therefore seeking at this point for a Qualified HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING to join our team in order to bear the responsibility of developing long-term relationships with customers as well as initiating and overseeing sales, starting from the 1st of October 2017.
AllOptimal’s currently national and international organisation requires an in-house, well-functioning sales department responsible for all sales & marketing at a national level and on the long term cooperation with Sales organisations in every region of presence, coordinated by the company’s Region Managers. At this point approx. 5 markets (which, depending on the size and structure of resp. market are either Countries or States or Regions or combination), forms the area of one Region Manager.
AllOptimal’s Head of Sales & Marketing has excellent communication and negotiation skills, is customer service oriented and has personal experience, both in the field as well as in organization level. Being a young company, AllOptimal need its directors and managers to be operational “colleagues” and to be active executives at all levels, working together towards common goals.
You will work under- and report to the Commercial Director and your team/department will work closely with the Region managers and your occupation will be approx. 15% marketing, 40% Sales (of which 60% includes TM) and 45% Planning and Coordination, (including financial control, management, Evaluation, steering and Strategy & Objectives implementation).
You will ensure a well functioning and effective sales and promotion department with an excellent network of Agents and cooperations, in order to ensure and secure the growth of our business, (Including the building of a strong brand name, increasing sales and successful, long-term client- and local Agent relationships), and you will support and guide the AllOptimal Region mangers towards their local sales agents, in order to achieve their targets most efficiently and properly, and you will ensure that the AllOptimal ID & Policies are being applied, carried out and properly expressed.
You will work on promoting and expanding the company’s commercial activities in order to raise sales and brand awareness that will steady generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth. You will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience and ultimately, you will secure the growth of our business by building a strong brand name and successful, long-term client relationships.
- To develop and implement communication processes, means and materials
- To ensure the AllOptimal ID & Policies being carried out and expressed
- To maintain an awareness of external factors which impact the business
- To secure brand awareness
- To assist into simplifying the product accessibility
- To act as the main responsible of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- To resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manne
- To fully implement current Sales channels and processes as well as developing and exploiting new ones
- To set up and manage AllOptimal’s the internal Sales team
- To assist in solving sales absorptions and disturbances in all sales processes
- To set up TM-sales and implement processes, staff trainings, monitoring means and reports
- To assist AllOptimal’s international sales Agents network through your assistance to the Region managers supporting and leading it
- To ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with the marketing and sales objectives
- To ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and to external inquiries
Your personal skills
- Young spirit and open minded
- Identifies him/herself with AllOptimal’s vision and ideals
- Environmentally and socially responsible
- Respectful and contributing in respect to himself, to others and to the company
- Loyal and eager for personal development
- Positive in life with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience challenges for creativity rather than problems, and most important to
- Use facing challenges as guidance to the targets
- Friendly, optimistic and discrete team player with an “All for one, one for all” point of view
- Seeking a stable and balanced long term work relation
- Well developed interpersonal skills, communicative and direct, say what means and means what‘s been said
- Realistic, Pragmatic, Creative and methodical, Aware of action, reaction and influence of outcome
- Fulfil obligations and stands for his rights
- Dare to decide and to face the consequences of his decision
- Acknowledge rewards and fortune as result of good work rather than direct targets
- Familiar with the “Initiate, follow up and close” principle
- An International orientated Young, Innovative and Progressive Company
- “Green” Mission
- Flat organization
- Creative and cool working environment
- Located in De Randstad
- Flexible working locations
- Innovative products /concept to work with
- Room for creativity
- Personal development, training and growth
- Career opportunities
- Full-time occupation
- Fixed annual salary of €38.400 – €45.600
- 8% vacation fees
- Annual bonus
- 25 vacation-days (leave) a year
- Company car & Mobile
- Initially on contract basis employment, set from start in order to evolve to permanent employment
Essential requirements & Qualifications
- Marketing & Sales or similar BSc or MSc degree and/or demonstrable experience is necessary
- Demonstrable work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive with hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent Project manager with demonstrable experience is preferable
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- TM and/or Call center project management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Competitive and capable of teaching strategies to a team
- Organizational skills
- Team manager and motivator
- Fluent in Dutch and in English. (German, French Spanish and/or any other language is an advantage)
- AAffinity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in order to provide a high quality service
- Numerate with analytical and problem solving ability
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Committed to learning and development
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), email and internet
- E-marketing & Social Media familiar
- Familiar in working with CRM and ERP systems
Job application requirements
If you see yourself as the right candidate strengthening our team and would like to join us by applying for this position, please communicate your • CV accompanied by your • MOTIVATION and available • CREDENTIALS by e-mail with a “HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING application” subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org